Luxurious 3 Bedroom Penthouse with Stunning Views Over the Erne Waterway
This is an exceptionally well-appointed waterfront apartment located in the prestigious Portora Wharf complex in the heart of Enniskillen town, within walking distance of restaurants and shopping precinct.
The Penthouse apartment enjoys unparallel views over the Erne Waterway stretching up to the Round ‘O’ amenity area and Enniskillen Royal School. The South West facing elevation provides a picturesque view over the water and evening sunset.
The spacious open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen area has a very modern contemporary style.
Fully fitted wooden kitchen facility with comprehensive range of integrated appliances.
Beautifully finished sanitaryware incorporates bath in the main bathroom and an ensuite shower room in master bedroom.
Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed.
Secure gated parking within the Portora Wharf
Hallway 12’3” x 6’6”
- With built in cloaks and linen press opening off.
- Laminate flooring and recessed lighting.
Living/Dining Area (Open Plan): 26’0” x 13’4”
- Laminate flooring.
- Patio doors accessing balcony.
- Motorised blinds (to part)
- TV Point.
- Vaulted feature ceiling with recessed lighting.
Kitchen (Open Plan) 8’8” x 7’3”
- Comprehensive range Shaker style Kitchen units.
- 1 ½ Stainless Steel Sink.
- S.S canopy extractor.
- 4 Point Indest electric hob and oven.
- Integrated dishwasher and Zanuzzi fridge/freezer.
- Neff Microwave.
- Beko washing machine/tumble drier.
- Laminate tile flooring.
Bedroom No 1 11’5” x 11’2”
Bathroom 9’6 x 7’6”
- 3 piece white suite with bath, separate shower cubicle (electric).
- Heated towel rail.
- ½ tiled walls and Porcelain tile flooring.
- Recessed ceiling lighting.
Master Bedroom 19’9” x 14’4” max.
- Built in wardrobes.
- Contemporary stainless steel, glass balustrades allowing views directly over the water.
En-suite 10’0” x 5’0”
- 2 piece white suite.
- Separate shower cubicle (Mira Advanced Electrical shower)
- 1/2 tiled walls and flooring.
- Heated towel rail.
- Velux skylight.
Bedroom No 3
13’4 x 7’9” in slope
- Recessed ceiling & Velux skylight.
Private tiled balcony overlooking the stunning Erne Waterway.
Communal stairwell and lift.
Secure gates parking facility.
Current Service Charge/Management Fee £90 per month.
Current Annual Rates £1689.61.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH SELLING AGENT.
Contact Montgomery Finlay & Co.:
028 66 324485
NOTE: The above Agents for themselves and for vendors or lessors of any property for which they act as Agents give notice that (1) the particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract (2) no person in the employment of the Agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to any property (3) all negotiations will be conducted through this firm.