|Address||Hawthorn, Tullynagarn Manor, Irvinestown|
|Size||1,850 sq. feet|
|Site 5 Irvinestown||POA||1,850 sq. feet|
Clustered with local landmarks such as Castle Archdale, Lough Erne resort and Castle Irvine, Tullynagarn Manor is central to the some of the most iconic spots in Co Fermanagh. Enjoy the Lake to it’s fullest extend whilst being next door to local shops, bars and eateries.
Placed in a prime location near Lough Erne, you can make the most of over 150 islands, coves and inlets on this truly special shoreline. Host to some of the best angling, rowing and water-sports in the country, whilst showcasing some of Northern Islands most breathtaking scenery.
Tullynagarn Manor sits within the heart of Co. Fermanagh’s most iconic area of natural beauty. Charmingly nestled within the shoreline of Lough Erne, it is a perfect location to experience all the Lake has to offer, whilst benefiting from the community amenities just minutes away. These abodes enjoy modern living within a town full of history and charm, providing the perfect home for any family.
Orchid - 4 Bedroom - Detached - 2,100 sq.ft.
Viola - 4 Bedroom - Detached - 1,685 sq.ft.
Daisy - 3 Bedroom - Semi Detached - 1,300 sq.ft.
Bloom - 4 Bedroom - Semi Detached - 1,375 sq.ft.
Hawthorn - 4 Bedroom - Detached - 1,850 sq.ft.
Located in the rural town of Irvinstown, take a walk just minutes away from local amenities. Grab a coffee, takeaway or to get a drink at Molly’s bar. Home to some of the best walks in the county; Castle Irvine is a stone’s throw from your door , with Castle Archdale just a 4 minute drive. The best eateries on Lough Erne are also just a short trip away, with the infamous Lusty beg island just 20 minutes or why not visit the five star hotel of Lough Erne resort nestled on an iconic island peninsula, 25 minutes away.
• Integrated appliances: electric hob, electric oven, extract fan, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• High quality cabinets with choice of worktops and doors
• Modern fittings and sanitary ware
• Tiled flooring
• Carpet in bedrooms, halls stairs and landing
• Ceramic tiled floor in bathroom and WC/ Ensuite
• Laminate flooring in Kitchen (Optional upgrade in Bedrooms)
• Wall tiling in bathroom and WC/En-suite
• Ceramic tiles in kitchen
• High quality floor/wall and roof insulation
• Clean air input ventilation system
• Walls and ceiling painted throughout
• Moulded architrave
• Painted panel doors with quality ironmongery
• Fully suited selection of sockets and switches
• TV/ data/telephone points
• Oil fired central heating (condensing boiler)
• Smoke / Carbon monoxide alarms
• Fully soiled Front and rear gardens
• Tarmacadam driveway
• Outside water tap
• Boundary fence to side and rear of house
• External lighting (front and rear door)
• Upvc double glazed windows
• 10 year ICW Warranty
TO REGISTER INTEREST CONTACT ONE OF OUR LOCAL AGENTS:
Montgomery Finlay & Co - 028 66 324485 - www.montgomeryfinlay.com
Eadie McFarland & Co. - 028 66 324831 - www.eadiemcfarland.co.uk