- 2 x - 4 Bed Semi- Detached Type E
- 1x- 4 Bed Detached Tpe H
Modern well planned new homes, comprising a mixture of detached, semi-detached and terraced properties.
These superb family dwellings provide the home owner with excellent internal accommodation, offering the highest levels of comfort and specification.
Complemented by the very latest in contemporary kitchens, sanitary ware and electrical specification, these homes offer the ideal opportunity for modern living within a peaceful semi-rural environment.
An exciting new address in a lush green setting on the Lisnarick Road, Irvinestown, within walking distance of the main street, 2 miles from the picturesque village of Lisnarick and situated in the historical Townland of Tullynagarn.
The village of Irvinestown provides all the necessary amenities for a modern family. Local schools are plentiful and include Irvinestown Primary School, St. Pauls Primary School and St. Mary's College. Good local shopping is available within walking distance on the main street. Many further amenities exist slightly further out and Enniskillen, which is only 10 miles away, provides even more schools, colleges and offers some great restaurants and pubs.
Irvinestown also provides enviable opportunities for sport and recreation without having to travel too far. The Bawnacre Centre is a superb regional leisure venue which boasts outdoor playing fields and flood lit tennis courts, as well as many varied indoor leisure facilities. Lough Erne Yacht Club at Goblusk Bay offers some of the region’s best sailing. Equestrian fans can enjoy easy access to the Ulster Lakeland Equestrian Park at Necarne Castle, one of the finest equestrian centres in Europe. Gaelic, soccer and rugby are all catered for through numerous local club facilities.
Carn Hill offers easy commuting to Enniskillen, Omagh, Monaghan, Sligo and Donegal. Lisnarick Village acts as gateway to visitors on their way to the many attractions of the Co Fermanagh countryside, including Castle Archdale Country Park and boating marina, Belleek Pottery, the plentiful waterside amenities of Lower Lough Erne and the beautiful beaches at Rossnowlagh in Donegal.
The Developer - Newpark Developments
We are a family owned company driven by quality, service and innovation. That innovation can be seen in the way we operate our business; the way we market our developments and how focused we are on making the most important purchase you will make in your lifetime something that is hassle free and enjoyable.
Our aim is to build homes that suit modern lifestyle’s, providing comfort, functionality and efficiency to the highest of standards. We are committed to making every single home the very best it can be, providing you with peace
of mind for the future. Through a combination of experience, dedication and partnerships with first class design and
construction consultants, Newpark Homes aim to set new standards in building.
For total peace of mind all our homes are covered by NHBC 10 year warranty
Featuring a suitably high specification, every one of these ideal family homes provides excellent accommodation and a high level of standard finish.
• High quality units with choice of door, work tops and handles
• Range of integrated appliances to include, electric hob, electric oven, extract fan, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
BATHROOM, EN-SUITE AND WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware withchrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled shower in en-suite
• Electric shower in bathroom
FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING
• Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiles between kitchen units
• Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen, bathroom and WC
• Wall tiling to wet areas in bathroom, en-suite and WC
• Carpet to lounge, dining, bedrooms, halls stairs and landing
• Clean air positive input ventilation system
• High specification floor/wall and roof space insulation
• Walls and ceiling painted throughout
• Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
• Moulded white skirting’s and architrave
• Pre-finished Oak panel doors with quality ironmongery
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV/ data/telephone points
• Oil fired central heating (condensing boiler)
• All gardens to be laid in lawn with grass seed
• Tarmacadam driveway
• Upvc double glazed windows
• Composite black front door
• Black Upvc facia and soffit
• Outside water tap
• Boundary fence to side and rear of house
• External lighting to front and rear door
• Security alarm fitted
• NHBC 10 year Warranty
• A management company will be responsible for maintaining open landscaped areas.