|Address||Belfast Road, Cultiagh, Tamlaght, Lisbellaw|
|Price||Offers around £350,000|
• The site which extends to circa 3.7 acres (1.5 hectares) enjoy considerable frontage to the A4 arterial routeway to Belfast some 2 miles east of Enniskillen town.
• Planning Permission granted for 7 modern purpose built storage units. Each unit extending to approximately 1590 sq. ft. (148 m2) gross internal.
• Proposed buildings to have 4 metre eaves height and Kingspan cladding detail to RSJ portal frame construction.
• This parcel of commercial land would appear to have potential for further development subject to Statutory Approval.
• Architectural drawings and planning approval available for viewing.