|Address||9 Donegall Road, Springfield, Enniskillen|
|Price||Offers around £425,000|
Rural setting about 4 miles from Enniskillen town just off the Derrygonnelly Road.
Erected circa 1880 Donegall House is a landmark property in the Springfield neighbourhood. It has been in the same family ownership for generations. The house has been sympathically improved and updated but it still retains much of its original charm and character to provide a comfortable family home.
It sits on a beautiful mature site and the pristine garden and grounds include extensive lawned areas, shrubbery and rockery features.
The property is offered for sale with circa 20 acres of prime farmland which adjoins the residence and ensures added privacy.
* Spacious family accommodation to include 3 Reception rooms and 4 Bedrooms.
* Double glazing with a mix of timber sliding sash and PVC windows.
* Oil fired central heating and Rayburn oil fired cooker in Living Room.
* Shuttered Sliding sash windows and feature Fireplaces in two main Reception rooms.
* High ceilings to Ground and First Floor rooms.
* Range of well maintained Outbuildings including renovated former stable block with large loft over.
* Farm map of land included in sale attached for identification purposes.
Field area 20.14 Acres (8.15 Ha).
Land is all in permanent pasture and is mainly excellent quality with extensive road frontage to Derrygonnelly, Springfield and Donegall Roads.
Approx. 10 Acres is located inside permitted Development Limit for Springfield and this area may have current or future potential for development, subject to Planning and Stationary Consents.
Small coppiced willow woodland with access north of Derrygonnelly Rd. Rath (Fairy Fort) located on land.
3 Bay Hayshed with attached Lean-to and 12 cow byre.
Cattle crush in Lean-to.
This is an attractive small holding in a sought after location convenient to Enniskillen town, the likes of which rarely comes on the open market and inspection is highly recommended to appreciate many appealing features.