|Address||51 Effernan Road, Dreigh, Trillick|
|Price||Last listed at POA|
82 ACRE FARM WITH ASSOCIATED OUTBUILDINGS AND RESIDENCE THEREON
(Available in 1, 2, or 3 Lots)
Main dwelling, outbuildings and circa 21 acres of land to include:
* Loose Box — 315 sq.ft.
* 3 bay open machinery shed — 1485 sq.ft.
* 4 bay silo linked to feeding house — 162 sq.ft.
* Beef House and slatted pen — 945 sq.ft.
* Cubicle House, 33 cubicles part slatted — 2340 sq.ft.
* Old milking parlour — 675 sq.ft.
Lands accessed from main entrance lane through the existing yard extending to circa 44 acres of good quality and naturally dry lands.
NOTE: These lands have planning for the erection of a Wind Turbine. (Lease in place with Ayr Power).
Lands fronting and dissected by the Effernan Road and extending to circa 17 acres.
Also considered good quality lands.