|Address||17 Fortview Park, Crevenish Road, Kesh|
|Price||Last listed at Offers around £112,500|
* Set in a popular private residential development within easy access of Kesh village centre and all local shops, schools and amenities.
* A modern family layout offering 2 Reception and 3 Bedrooms as well as a spacious Kitchen.
* PVC double glazing throughout. Oil fired central heating.
* 3 spacious bedrooms with parking to side and large corner site.
* Ideal first time buyer or even investment purchase.
Viewing strictly by appointment with agent.
Entrance Hall: 16'4" x 7'11"
* Ceramic tiled floor.
* PVC double glazed entrance door.
* Stairway to first floor.
Separate W.C.: 6'1" x 2'7"
* 2 piece suite.
* Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled wall.
Living Room: 14'10" x 13'0"
* Open grate to fire surround and hearth.
* Corniced ceilling and centrepiece.
* Laminate finished floor.
Dining Room: 10'11" x 10'2"
* Laminate finished flooring.
* Sliding patio doors.
* Double doors from Living Room.
Kitchen: 11'10" x 10'2"
* Range of fitted units incorporating low level oven, hob, extractor fan, glass display, integral fridge/freezer .
* Plumbed for washing machine.
Bathroom: 11'0" x 7'4"
* 3 piece suite with separate shower cubicle.
* Velux window.
* Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Bedroom No 1: 12'6" x 12'1"
Bedroom No 2: 11'10" x 9'1"
Bedroom No 3: 11'0" x 10'0"
- Grassed gardens to front and side.
- Driveway to side with parking to rear.
- Patio and timber shed.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH AGENT
NOTE: The above Agents for themselves and for vendors or lessors of any property for which they act as Agents give notice that (1) the particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract (2) no person in the employment of the Agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to any property (3) all negotiations will be conducted through this firm.