|Address||11 Loughside Road, Garrison|
|Price||Last listed at Offers around £180,000|
|EPC Rating||D64/C69 (CO2: D55/D62)|
Detached 4/5 bedroom house set in spacious mature grounds within walking distance of Lough Melvin.
* This property offers spacious family accommodation in a convenient and popular location in the much sought after area.
* A flexible layout which can offer 5 bedrooms if needed (one down stairs) or 4 bedrooms and study/playroom.
* Spacious grounds, well maintained and mature planted gardens to front and rear with spacious parking.
* Oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing, pvc soffits and fascia providing a low maintenance finish.
* An idyllic village location on the shores of Lough Melvin with Donegal and its beaches only a short drive.
* Viewing strictly by appointment with undersigned agent as this property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Entrance Hall: 18'2 x 6'5 & 4'10 x 3'11
PVC exterior door, tiled floor, stair to 1st floor, double doors to lounge.
Lounge: 16'3 x 13'8
Corner fireplace with Timber surround, cast iron & tiled inset, multi fuel stove and hearth.
Dining Room:/ Family Room: 12'10 x 12'2
Laminate floor, open through to kitchen giving excellent family space.
Kitchen: 13'1 x 12'9
Full range of fitted high & low level units, s/s sink unit, extractor fan, glazed display unit, wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, plumbed for dishwasher.
Utility Room: 7'4 x 7'
Fitted units, s/s sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, Ceramic tiled floor, part glazed PVC rear entrance door.
Bedroom 5 / Play Room / study 11'9 x 118
Shower Room: 7'3 x 5'10
White suite, shower cubicle, electric shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Landing: 18'2 x 6'7 & 8'1 x 3'9
Laminate floor, storage cupboard.
Walkin Hotpress: 7'11 x 5'7
Master Bedroom: 13'8 x 13'
3 No fitted robes, laminate floor.
En-Suite: 11'11 x 3'4
White suite, shower cubicle with electric shower.
Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 12'11
Bedroom 3: 12'9 x 12'2
Bedroom 4: 11'4 x 9'10
Bathroom: 7'6 x 7'5
White suite, ceramic tiled floor & part tiled walls.
Gravel driveway off Loughside Road leading to a spacious parking area. A mature planted rear garden with well maintained lawns and specimen trees. Paved patio.
Rear gardens back onto open fields to the rear and are fully enclosed.
This property must be viewed to be appreciated.